Learn how to easily take a still 2D Photo and turn it into a 3D photo animation. In this After Effects tutorial, we will be working with the new content-aware fill tool and completely separating our object from the photo. Also, we will add stock assets to take this tutorial to the next level and add depth.
► 3D Photo Animation Templates For After Effects:
– Photomotion: http://bit.ly/2MMLqg0
– Volumax: http://bit.ly/2NRuQM3
►CinePunch, 9500+ assets for filmmakers, VFX artist, and motion graphics artist: http://bit.ly/2Y96eRB
► Check out the best After Effects templates and packs here: http://bit.ly/2ko9zwT
► Music From Envato Elements!
► Free Stock Assets for your photos:
– Particles: http://bit.ly/2KPomNb
– Volumetric Light Elements: http://bit.ly/2NLVhQL
– Fog Elements: http://bit.ly/2KOp6lL
– Light Leaks: http://bit.ly/2TOxFBC
– Lens Flares: http://bit.ly/2TRFMfW
► Social Media:
Hit me up on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sonduckfilm
Drop a like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sonduckfilm
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SonduckFilm
Connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshnoel
► Visit our website https://www.sonduckfilm.com for more tutorials, giveaways and film and photo gear!