In this tutorial, we’re going to focus on how to create an animated Weekly Weather Forecast graphic similar to what we’d see on the Weather Channel. We’re also going to learn how to connect the data in the graphic to the data in the external JSON document file. What does that mean? It means the data in the Weekly Weather Forecast graphic will automatically change itself when we update the data in the JSON document file.
In this tutorial we’ll be covering the following topics:
– How to import and animate Illustrator files.
– How to use built-in animation tools.
– How to work with Shape layers.
– How to write basic Expressions.
– How to setup Master Properties.
– How to link to the data in the JSON file.
Project File & Reference Guide PDF:
Links Mentioned in the Tutorial:
– Learn Expressions in After Effects: https://ukramedia.com/course/adobe-after-effects-expressions/
– Ukramedia Mentoring Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukramedia/
– How To Create a JSON File for After Effects – https://youtu.be/oGeRewicfj0
– How To Create & Use a JSON File in After Effects – https://youtu.be/llLI5NtK1fw
– How To Access JSON Files Using in After Effects – https://youtu.be/0xfV0euVMKc
– Practical Example of a JSON file in After Effects – https://youtu.be/FcsbbDw8pNY
– How To Create & Use a TSV File in After Effects – https://youtu.be/-ZlNpEbxGos
– How To Create & Use a CSV File in After Effects – https://youtu.be/WuiZqunCOYw
Sergei’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sergeiprokhnevskiy/
P.O. Box 621
Huntersville, NC 28070
*** MUSIC BY VLAD SOLOKHA. Vlad is a family friend who is a very talented musician. You can reach out to him by going to his facebook at https://www.facebook.com/vlad.solokha?fref=ts.
#AfterEffects #MotionGraphics #Expressions