It’s the beginning of the new year and if it’s your new years resolution to learn how to use Adobe After Effects, you came to the right place! In this top 10 countdown, we will talk about the things you should know how to create in After Effects. After Effects is a great tool for marketers, video producers, or anyone who is looking to advance in the field of business. The adobe suite allows you to be able to create anything you can imagine and promote yourself locally or on the web. Knowing how to use software like After Effects can give you the the competitive edge in your market.
To do great work inside of After Effects it’s important to be able to create several of the following motion graphic techniques:
• The Ken Burns Effect to create interesting photo montages.
• Design and animate title sequences.
• Kinetic Typography to use as a visual reference for voice over.
• Animate logos for intros and outros.
• Design and animate infographics for statistics.
• Color correction and color grading footage.
• Be able to export transparent graphics for your video.
• Create Lower Thirds for your info videos.
• Have a some understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Understand After Effects enough to be able to use templates.
If you are a beginner in After Effects, this video will help you understand what to focus on.
Visit our website https://www.sonduckfilm.com for more tutorials, giveaways and film and photo gear!
Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sonduckfilm
Drop a like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sonduckfilm
Hit me up on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sonduckfilm
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SonduckFilm
Connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshnoel
Suggested After Effects Tutorials:
Design Beautiful Motion Titles: https://youtu.be/RpW8zn-AFO0
Top 10 Plugins: https://youtu.be/PtVgo-WaXEE
Top 10 Effects: https://youtu.be/EgcMERrT23M
3D Light Text Stroke Effect: https://youtu.be/r4hYFOcRwoY
Clean Lower Thirds: https://youtu.be/aEt2yxs17IU