Free Download: https://gum.co/animoplex-robot
“The insidious Doctor Madbrain has unleashed his latest and most diabolical creation yet upon Boogie City–the Disco Bot! It’s stylin’ and profilin’ all over the metropolitan dance floor.” – Ethan Goodrum
This robot has swag! It was created in After Effects and uses the optional RubberHose plugin for the arms and legs. No plugins required, all elements are vector shape layers and can be scaled. Just import into your project and destroy your own city!
– A robot walk cycle, complete with swag
– Change colors and motion paths with ease
– Template: 1600 x 1600 resolution
– Vector shape layers can be scaled up
– Compatible with AE CS5 or later
– Support via email: email@example.com
– Optional Plugin: RubberHose
For additional questions and help, reporting issues, or to share examples of how you used the Robot Rig Template, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post in the comments below.
This content is licensed under the CC BY-NC 4.0 License:
However, commercial, attribution-free remixing is allowed under the Creative Commons Plus (CC+) License which grants commercial use without attribution if certain conditions are met. Visit our licensing page for details: